"You will not find a better real estate agent than Lisa Mediano. Lisa listened to our needs, and she was there for our numerous phone calls and e-mails. Moreover, her energetic nature made the entire process enjoyable, not what you would expect when looking for a home. We have been in our home now for almost two years and could not be happier."
Sumit Mitra and Stephanie Pratt
Please feel free to contact us for any home buying and selling questions, including:
• What can I afford to buy?
• What is a buyer's agent?
• How does the process work in the Greater Boston area?
• Do I have to sell my house before I buy another house?
• How do I get access to MLS listings?
• Is it necessary to retain a lawyer when I buy or sell property?
• Can you show me any property, even for sale by owner
other real estate agent's listings?
• Why should I work with Mediano Real Estate?
Email us by filling out the form below (Information in red is required)
Contact Us for legal questions relating to real estate or our other services:
• Health Care Proxy
• Power of Attorney
• Real Estate Trust
• Purchase and Sale Agreements
• Preparation of Deed